Call Jeff Banks for Details
- French Valley Realtor Home
- Search Homes for Sale
- Property Management
- What is my Home Worth?
- The Temecula Valley
- Free Newsletter
- Dream Home Finder
- Contact Jeff Banks
Memberships & Affiliations
California Association of Realtors
National Association of Realtors
I provide outstanding property management services to owners of income-producing rental houses, condos, and townhomes in Temecula, Murrieta, Wildomar, Menifee, Winchester and French Valley.
Choose from: tenant placement or full service which includes tenant placement and monthly management. With Full Service, your first month's management is FREE for each property! Pricing and details are listed below:
- A one-time flat fee of $750
- Includes all advertising of the property, including placement in the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and listing on a multitude of web sites, tenant screening which includes credit history, eviction history, residency and employment verification, lease drafting/preparation, and lease signing. I use all up-to-date California Association of Realtors (C.A.R.) approved leasing forms and state mandated disclosures.
- A one-time flat fee of $750 for tenant placement
- $99 per month for management services (ask about discounts if there is more than one property to be managed)
- Includes all photography and marketing of the property, including placement in the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and listing on a multitude of websites, tenant screening which includes credit history, bankruptcy history, eviction history, residency and employment verification, lease drafting/preparation, lease signing, pre move-in walk-thru and pictures of the property, rent collection, coordination of repairs and following up on service, tenant follow-up, inspections as necessary, move-out walk-thru and pictures, online owner portal with account information, end of year owner 1099, and the posting of a 3-Day Notice to Pay Rent or Quit if necessary.
- No charge to draft lease extension, if needed.
Why Choose me to Manage your Property?
- No up-front costs or fees.
- No hidden fees.
- Prompt follow-up.
- I use only electronic lock-boxes. These boxes require a special electronic key, rather than a combination which prevents an agent or Realtor® from giving a client their combination which reduces the likelihood of their client touring the home without an agent or Realtor® present.
- I communicate with property owner as necessary.
- I am easily accessible to both property owners and tenants.
- Property will be entered in the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) exposing it to thousands of Realtors®.
- My online tenant portal makes it easy for applicants to apply and submit their screening fees and for existing tenants to submit maintenance requests.
- I've owned rental property and understand the owner's perspective.
- I believe that diligent applicant screening can help mitigate post move-in problems.
- Tenants are required to pay rent either electronically (Direct Deposit) or by cashier's check.
- Property owners can be paid by Tarbell, Realtors electronically if desired ($3.00 charge per month)
- A For Rent sign placed in yard if desired by owner
- Quick to respond to Maintenance Requests
- As a Realtor® I am able to list and sell your home should you ever decide to do so.
Maximizing Your Return:
As an investor and owner of rental property, you surely have a desire to maximize your return on investment. I will help you do that with free periodic market checks, ensuring you are earning the monthly income your property is worth!
Knowledge and Service:
I understand the current market conditions and my level of service is second to none. I understand the importance of both prompt follow-up and tenacious follow through.
I will aggressively market your rental property to minimize the vacancy period and maximize the rental amount. Your property will be placed in the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and syndicated throughout the internet, reaching thousands of people looking for rental property in this area. Additionally, a for rent sign will be placed in the front yard of the property if you desire. This can be very effective as well as many people choose to first drive the area they are considering moving to.
Tenant Screening and Leasing:
I offer a thorough tenant screening process which includes a review of a prospective tenant's credit history, check for evictions and verification of both current employment and rental history. I also prepare the lease agreement and all disclosures, conduct a walk-through inspection, photograph the property both before move-in and after move-out and collect the move-in fees.
Rent Collection and Payments to You:
Rent is due on the 1st of each month. Tenants may pay rent with a cashiers check by mail or in-person. They may also set up electronic transfer. Rent may not be paid by cash or personal check. 100% of any late fees collected will be paid to you. We can direct deposit the rent payments into your account each month if you like, or mail you a check.
Tenant Follow-Up and Property Inspections:
There is an initial inspection at the time the property is placed under my management and when there is a change of tenant. Keeping a quality tenant involves providing great customer service and making sure your property is in its best possible condition at all times. Once we have a great tenant in place, our next goal is to keep your tenant for as long as possible.
You will have access to our Property Owner Online Portal which will allow you to view your monthly statements along with any repair and maintenance invoices. You will also receive a 1099 form at the end of each year for income tax filing.
My maintenance team is available on call 24/7 for emergency repairs. Non-emergency requests will be courteously scheduled. We will request a report of all service done and all work is subject to inspection. Our vendors are trusted, licensed, and insured.
I use only electronic lockboxes to securely store a key to your home on your property so that other agents can show it to prospective tenants. Unfortunately, some agents/property management companies are still utilizing the antiquated combination style boxes. The problem with combo boxes is that they leave open the possibility of agents giving the combo out to their clients and telling them to view the property on their own. This obviously is not a good practice and places both your property and occupants at potential risks. Agents should always accompany their clients through a home.
Electronic lockboxes require a special electronic key thereby eliminating the possibility of agents giving out the combo to their clients. While electronic boxes cost more than the antiquated combo boxes, I feel my clients and their property are worth it and deserve nothing less. Another benefit of the electronic box is that it immediately sends me an email each time an agent accesses it providing me with the agents name and email address. This is a terrific feature.
I am committed to providing outstanding customer service to each and every client and treating both the property owner and tenant with respect at all times.
For exceptional property management services in Temecula, Murrieta, Menifee, Winchester, French Valley and Wildomar, please contact me to discuss your needs.